ISO 9001 Quality Management System QMS Certification
It is the much desired framework that is needed to monitor and improve performance in any specialized area of your business. It could improve the way your business operates or it could help you bring down your operating costs.
- Higher levels of efficiency: With the ISO 9001 Certification, you can be assured of better performances within the company. Your employees would be working towards a common goal and this would increase the performance of each department.
- Better belief in the company: Employees always want to work with the best quality standards in place.
- Better brand image: having the right brand image is an important part of every business. Having a QMS implemented would lead to a good brand image within the industry, clientele and your competitors.
Why ISO 9001: 2008 certification?
It is recognized in more than 120 countries and is the logical choice for any organization involved in international business or committed to quality.
Quality management certification
It gives assurance that the products and services of the organization satisfy the customer's quality requirements and comply with all the regulations applicable to those products or services.
- Enables the suppliers to compete in global market by delivering products thatmeet international quality standards
- Worldwide compatibility of technology used results in wide choice of offers for customers
- Customer satisfaction - through delivery of products that consistently meet customer requirements
- Provide developing countries a basis for making the right decisions when investing their scarce resources and thus avoid squandering them
More Specific Benefits
- Reduces cost
- Improves product reliability
- Better process control and flow
- Better documentation of the processes
- Greater employee quality awareness
The Certification Procedure is a multiple-step process. The certification cycle is described briefly:
- Application for certification from client
- Offer from IRQS India
- Offer acceptance from client and order confirmation by IRQS India
- Pre audit (optional)
- Certification audit - (Stage 1 + Stage 2)
- Issue of certificate on successful completion of certification audit
- Surveillance audits at defined period
- Recertification audit after 3 years