Technical Specification for Automotive Supply Chain
An ISO TS 16949 Certification ensures that the quality system requirements for the development or design, production or installation and servicing of automotive related products. Having such a system would mean that your supply chain protected from technical flaws within the system.
The biggest benefit of an ISO TS 16949 Certification is the development of a quality management system that provides for continual improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste in the supply chain. With the advantage of having Technical Specification Automotive Supply Chain, you would have better efficiency within the system. This would reduce your losses and increase the profitability of the company.
Why is ISO/TS 16949 Certification?
Your management system's certification to ISO/TS 16949 will help you reduce the complexity and overhead required to administer separate proprietary programs for individual customers. But that increased efficiency doesn't have to stop when you get your certificate.
IRQS provides business-focused auditing with a high level of technical expertise, paired with a long history of automotive industry leadership.
- Increased efficiency and improved quality
- Common quality system approach in the supply chain for development and consistency
- Adherence to the compliance to customer specific requirements
- Ensuring that the organization works more effectively
- Reduction in multiple third party registrations freeing up time & supplier resources for other quality activities
More Specific Benefits
- Incorporates the best lessons learnt from the global automotive realm.
- Provides additional confidence for global sourcing.
- Ensures a global quality system approach in the supply chain for supplier/subcontractor service consistency.
- Reduces variation, waste & improves the overall efficiency in production levels.
- Provides a common platform to address worldwide quality system requirements.
- Advantageous to the up gradation of existing quality systems.
The Certification Procedure is a multiple-step process. The certification cycle is described briefly:
- Application for certification from client
- Offer from IRQS India
- Offer acceptance from client and order confirmation by IRQS India
- Pre audit (optional)
- Certification audit - (Stage 1 + Stage 2)
- Issue of certificate on successful completion of certification audit
- Surveillance audits at defined period
- Recertification audit after 3 years