How Do I Become an IATF 16949 Auditor?October 27, 2022 2022-11-24 7:26
How Do I Become an IATF 16949 Auditor?
How Do I Become an IATF 16949 Auditor?
The IATF 16949 certification is concerned with the automotive industry. It is a globally acknowledged certification program for the automotive components quality management system. It is a joint development of the IATF or International Automotive Task Force and ISO (International Organization for Standardization). The role of an auditor is vital in more than one way. So, you need to follow systematic steps to get the professional title.
What is IATF training?
There are two types of training for IATF, one for the internal auditor and the other for the leading auditor role. The participants in the training process need to have an in-depth idea about the quality and management protocols and guidelines like ISO 9001. Through the training process, the participant gets prepared to meet the needs of IATF 16949 guidelines, customer expectations, etc. It is a comprehensive training through which the participants can recognize the crucial aspects of the IATF 16949 norms.
Top Benefits of the IATF Certification – Perks of becoming an auditor
- For the career – Getting the professional certification and becoming a lead auditor can be an excellent move for the career. It provides you with a chance to work with the top auditing companies. Also, it brings a chance to understand the various steps to grow a career in the automotive auditing field.
- In-depth understanding – Automotive industry is a sector that has always been the talk of the town. It is one industry that always maintains profits and stays in the lead. So, developing a career related to automotive manufacturing audits and quality measurement can be a wonderful chance to enhance your understanding.
- Core tools and functionality – Becoming an auditor is not a matter of a day and you need to undergo training. While getting the certification, you get introduced to the core tools. You can understand the functionality and operate it with ease.
- Knowledge expansion – The process of becoming an auditor through certification training and on-job exposure helps you amplify your skills. You can understand the various quality determinants that are significant for the success of an automotive company.
- Practical insights for risk analysis – Audit sessions help in increasing practical knowledge. You can work with a team and understand the risks with an analytical approach for extensive training. It grows your functional capacity for future career prospects as well. You learn leadership qualities to monitor operations in the best possible way.
- Develop a comprehensive skill – Taking the course for becoming an auditor for AITF 16949 certification can also help you develop an in-depth understanding of other quality management standards. For instance, you can recognize the applicability of ISO 9001 and the scope of the audit. Hence, developing a comprehensive overview will help you in the long run.
- Short-term training – It does not take years to get certified as an auditor! The training period is short and available in all parts of the country for the ease of training facilities. It is a 5-day course and brings the training facility for the highest level of auditing skills in the automotive sector.
- Affordable courses for a better future – The course fee are not out of range. It is affordable and brings a cost-effective solution for the would-be auditor. It brings global career exposure to expand the career in the best possible way.
FAQs – Resolving doubts.
What is the timeline for getting the IATF 16949 auditor certification?
The training for IATF 16949 auditor is short spanned and it takes only five days to complete the course. It provides knowledgeable exposure to aspirants who want to make a career in audit services for the automotive sector. The course offers in-depth training and at the end of five days, a final exam gets conducted by the training institution.
What are the 10 clauses of IATF 16949?
The ten significant clauses of the IATF 16949 certification include –
- Operational scope
- The normative references
- Terms, definitions, and information
- The organizational context
- Leadership and management
- The planning process
- Support and assistance
- Operation as a whole
- Evaluation and performance analysis
- Scope to improve
What are the requirements of IATF 16949?
The highest level of auditor training has a few requisites that you need to fulfill for getting the professional title. The first- and second-party auditors who aspire to become a QMS lead auditor, QMS auditor, or QMS lead auditor are the eligible ones. Besides these, anyone who wants to learn about the ISO IATF 16949 for conducting the automotive quality management system audit can undergo the training process for five days.
Who is eligible for IATF certification?
The course is ideally designed for internal and third-party auditor candidates. However, the eligibility norm also allows the quality assurance managers, IATF 16949 implementation and transition team members, and management representatives, from the automotive industry to undergo the training process. Anyone who aspires to develop competency in IATF 16949 and the professional auditing methods for conducting first, second-, and third-party auditing is eligible for the course.
Choose IRQS for IATF 16949 Auditor Training
Get certified by applying for the certification program and choose IRQS as the audit expert. Find quality learning resources for auditor training as well with IRQS. We conduct accurate ISO audits to report whether the company is suitable for qualifying the certification process.