Certified Quality Management Training in ISO 9001December 17, 2021 2021-12-28 6:46
Certified Quality Management Training in ISO 9001
Certified Quality Management Training in ISO 9001
ISO 9001 is the world’s most recognized standard dedicated to Quality Management System. Any organization or company, irrespective of its size or field of activity can get ISO 9001 certificate. In fact, there are over millions of companies and organizations in over 195 countries certified to ISO 9001.
What is ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 provides a quality management framework that helps ensure quality in the supply of products and/or services. It can help organizations ensure that they consistently meet the customers’ needs and other stakeholders.
What ISO 9001 certification means for the company?
Organizations get ISO 9001 certification to exhibit that they have taken appropriate care to maintain high standards of their product/service. ISO certification also reduces the chance of product faults and service errors and ensures that the customers can buy with confidence.
For a company, ISO offers various benefits. A few of them are:
- Increased efficiency: By following industry best practices and focusing on quality, companies can reduce costs.
- International recognition: ISO 9001:2015 is a globally accepted standard that can help businesses access international trade.
- Increased revenue: With the ISO 9001 certification, companies can get more contracts. The ISO certificate also assures the quality of the product or service offered, which brings in more customers.
- Greater employee morale – When all employees work towards the same goal under a single framework, it reduces errors and enhances productivity.
- Higher levels of customer satisfaction: By consistently meeting customers’ needs and reducing errors, companies can increase customer satisfaction and earn more loyal customers.
What ISO Certificate means for the individuals?
For individuals, getting an ISO 9001:2015 certificate means that they have gained the knowledge and competency required to implement or audit the ISO 9001:2015 QMS of companies for certification bodies.
Can an individual be ISO 9001 certified?
Individuals cannot become ISO certified; only a company or organization can become certified. However, individuals who take up ISO 9001 training courses can become certified lead auditors or internal auditors that can help them perform audits on companies.
They can do this by taking an appropriate ISO 9001-quality management training course and passing the exam. Once an individual is certified, it also allows them to have a good career in the quality management system.
Benefits of Individual Obtaining a Training in ISO 9001
- Differentiates from other quality management consultants/auditors
- Enhances the awareness and knowledge of a globally recognized standard for the management of quality
- Gain competencies to advise and support organizations through the implementation and management of ISO 9001 QMS
- Demonstrates the necessary competencies to evaluate the compliance of quality management requirements of ISO 9001
- Qualifies to conduct third-party audits on behalf of certification bodies
- Provides opportunities to enhance a career in the quality management
What is ISO Training?
ISO 9001 quality management training comes in different forms, from training to assist the creation and maintenance of ISO quality management requirements for a company, to training for individuals who will be provided certification to work under certification bodies and to audit the quality management system of companies.
Therefore, an individual interested in developing, implementing, auditing, and managing an ISO 9001 quality management system can take ISO 9001 training courses. Find some of the most important ISO 9001 quality management training courses below:
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training
The ISO 9001 lead auditor training is generally a 5-day format course. This training includes an exam at the end of the course to verify the knowledge and capability of the person. The course will focus on understanding the ISO 9001 QMS standard and requirements.
Only a company with accreditation to offer the training, like IRQS, can conduct the Lead Auditor course. An individual after getting the Lead Auditor certificate can work under a certification body to audit a company’s QMS against the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Course
This ISO 9001 Quality Management training course is generally a two- or three-day training course based on the ISO 9001 lead auditor training.
This course develops the necessary skills to evaluate and report on the compliance and implementation of processes based on ISO 9001:2015. In this training, an individual will learn how to begin an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, prepare audit reports and complete follow-up tasks.
However, this course does not include a test and does not lead to an individual certification to audit external companies. However, the attendees can get a certificate of completion.
ISO 9001 Awareness and Implementation Courses
This is commonly a one or two-day course that helps individuals learn the basics of ISO 9001 and how to implement it in organizations. A few topics covered under this training are “ISO 9001 quality management requirements” “Essentials of ISO 9001:2015” “Implementing ISO 9001:2015”. These courses will not offer certificates to the attendees.
IRQS Certified ISO 9001 Quality Management Training Courses
Upgrade your knowledge and boost your career in quality management by participating in our ISO 9001 training courses. We offer live online training, face-to-face training, as well as on-demand training. Check our training courses and find the one that suits you best.